What a pleasure trip to decide when & where to be pick-up and when & where to be drop-off at your convenience.
We have selection of vehicles for your comfortable. All of our vehicles are new and in good shape with air-condition and toilet on board (coach only).
- Purchase online via website at http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx
After successful payment, you will receive confirmation and service voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes. If you think that payment is success but you do not receive any confirmation e-mail from us within a few minutes. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check for you.
Either confirmation e-mail or service voucher will be used to present to our before using the service.
- Purchase at counters:
- 2.1. Pattaya office – located on North Pattaya road inside Pattaya Bus Terminal
- 2.2. Suvarnabhumi Airport – located on Level 1 near Gate no 8
- 2.3. Hua Hin Bus Terminal – located on Hua Hin road Soi 96/1
Types of Vehicles
- Van: Our van is air-conditioned with high ceiling. It can take up to 9 passengers.
- 40 seats Coach: The coaches are air-conditioned with toilet on board. It can take up to 40 passengers.
Our Private service can be operated 24 hours/day, 7 days/week upon customers requested.
- Normal working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Late working hours are from 17:01 to 07:59.
Terms and Conditions of Private Transfer
- Ticket/booking can be purchased via Bell website at http://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx or at Bell Office in Bangkok, in Pattaya or at Suvarnabhumi counter on Level 1 near Gate no.8.
- At the time of purchasing/booking, customers agree to accept Bell Travel Service’s terms & conditions.
- The confirmation email or voucher shall be presented to our staff before traveling with Bell Travel Service. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights not to allow different names with the booking on board.
- Please make sure to input your name the same as the hotel check-in name so Bell staff can contact you via the hotel’s reception if Bell staff cannot find you in the hotel lobby.
- For customer who purchases ticket via the website, you will receive confirmation email and service voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes. If you do not receive any confirmation e-mail from us please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can check for you. If you do not contact us, Bell is not responsible for any liabilities if you miss your booked service and that ticket cannot be refunded.
- Pick–up time is arranged by you at your convenience. Flight no. and its ETA and ETD are required for airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Your local mobile phone number (only registered in Thailand) and your e-mail address are also required in case we need to contact you.
- Cancellation can be done at least 7 days prior to travel date. However, 10% of the cancellation fee will be applied. The refund can only be made with the same payment channel.
- Cancellation within 1 day (before 5 pm) prior to service date is subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation on the service date is subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Amendment of your travel date, pick-up time, pick-up location or drop-off location can be done at least 48 hours prior to your original travel date.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner's name and destination address.
- Bell Travel Service advises that the following items should not be included in baggage. Please note, we will not accept any liability for damages or loss of these items:
- Cash and/or cash equivalent;
- Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items;
- Any fragile items (e.g. glassware);
- Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- Bell Travel Service handles passenger baggage with the best possible care. However, a passenger's property is carried entirely at your own risk and Bell Travel Service accepts no responsibility for loss or damages. Passenger is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure your property.
- For your trip to airport or seaport, please make sure that you have planned your pick-up time to cover any unexpected bad traffic along the way, which will result in late arrival at your destination. We are not liable for any missed flights or trips.
- Bell Travel Service vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by Thai laws. All passengers acknowledge and accept Bell’s insurance coverage while booking. However, we recommend all passengers to purchase your own travel insurance policy to cover any injuries, losses or damages that might occur at your own expense.
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on Bell Travel Service vehicles.
- Our staff reserves the rights not to allow drunk or misbehave customers on board if they feel that these customers will cause any damage to our staff or assets.
- We do not supply baby seats or child booster seats for your children.
- Bell Travel Service will do our best to supply all passengers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, Bell Travel Service is not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official or any other circumstances that may affect passenger delays and safety.